SupplyWays will accept merchandise returned within 30 days of the original purchase date and issue a refund, less shipping costs, utilizing the following process and guidelines:
Any and all clearance, close-out, otherwise noted non-refundable, or custom products are non-refundable.
- Contact Customer Service to receive a Return Authorization number and e-mail form.
- Orders refused, cancelled, or otherwise requested as a return after the order has shipped will incur a mininum 25% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- SupplyWays is unable to accept unauthorized returns - please request Return Authorization prior to returning product.
- Products must be returned in original, saleable condition. Damaged items may be refused or incur a re-stocking fee, subject to SupplyWays discretion. In the event an item is defective, SupplyWays will make every effort to replace defective item with the same item when the original item is returned for inspection and found to be defective. Determination of defective items is at the sole discretion of SupplyWays.
- Any claims made due to damage during shipment must be sent directly to the shipper.
- Products packaged in original manufacturer packaging must be returned in same packaging.
- Returns will only be accepted with the completed RA form.
- Return Authorization # must be clearly marked on shipping label.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping products back to SupplyWays for merchandise returns.
- All returns MUST be shipped to the address below via UPS or FedEx, Returns shipped to SupplyWays via USPS will be returned to the customer.
The products associated with the issued Return Authorization must be post-dated within 7 days of Return Authorization to:
Attn: Customer Returns
16705 NE Mason Street
Portland, OR 97230
After 30 days of the original purchase, SupplyWays will not accept products for return.
Customer is also responsible for shipping charges on undeliverable orders returned to SupplyWays.